P.F. Candle Company Teakwood and Tabacco Diffuser
Masculine and dare we say, a little bit sexy. Leather, and spicy black pepper, mingle as the top notes, with the sweetness of pipe tobacco providing the heart of this scent. Orange and berry mellow out the masculine notes. Base notes of aged teak and sandalwood are rounded out with a hint of patchouli muskiness. This is the best-selling fragrance and a great introduction to the "classic line," for both men and women.
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box. Gift notes are available upon request!
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint.
- Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.